A project to enface Age - Disease with Sens Research Foundation

NFT means Non-Fungible Token, a unit of data stored on a digital ledger, called a blockchain, that certifies a digital asset to be unique and therefore not interchangeable.
A 5 % fee (“Minting Service fee”) from the transaction in the donations produced in the Platform will rest in the Creator´smart contract as market place services, the rest 95% goes directly to the Sens Research Foundation as part of the donation.
The VI7A Smart Contract has been developed by Solimán López´ Studio under Ethereum third generation blockchain.